Why Choose Serpa Law Office as Your Massachusetts Criminal Attorney?
Why Hire Serpa Law Office When you are Looking for a Boston Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Criminal Defense Attorney Joe Serpa Has restored clients’ futures with thousands of dismissals and acquittals.
See Serpa Law Office’s criminal client reviews and case results: Serpa Law Office
An individual, hands-on approach and a winning record set Boston’s Serpa Law Office apart. When you hire Serpa Law Office, Massachusetts defense attorney Joe Serpa will be your attorney. We do not send inexperienced associates to represent you in any court case, whether a criminal trial or a restraining order hearing. You will become one of thousands of clients who’s careers and futures have been saved from the negative impact of a Massachusetts criminal case.
Attorney Joe Serpa’s clients are unanimous in two areas of praise and gratitude for Serpa Law Office’s representation. First, Attorney Serpa’s work is driven by a genuine sympathy for how painful, stressful and potentially destructive a criminal accusation can be. Finding the best solution for you is a personal and deeply felt goal. He is accessible and ready to listen. When you hire Mr. Serpa to defend you in Massachusetts criminal court, you have a lawyer on your side with the skill to solve your problem and the care and compassion that makes restoring your future as a personal prerogative.
Next, as the trial record below shows, Mr. Serpa is always ready to take your case as far as is needed to preserve your future. If you need a criminal defense attorney in Boston or in Eastern Massachusetts, you should choose a lawyer with a deep and successful jury trial record. Dismissals and plea deals can be routine and happen every day in criminal courts. Serpa Law Office has represented clients in hundreds of dismissals.
Many difficult cases cannot be dismissed. Attorney Serpa is a jury trial specialist. This very important attribute distinguishes Serpa Law Office as the only choice when choosing a lawyer to defend you in court both in serious felony matters and in misdemeanor cases. Attorney Joe Serpa has routinely and successfully taken difficult cases all the way to trial and won those cases for his clients.
The need for confidence in your trial lawyer is very much like choosing a talented surgeon to handle a serious health issue. Your life and you liberty are at stake.
As an example, Attorney Serpa’s clients have been found not guilty in these representative, recent jury trials:
- First-degree murder, Plymouth County Superior Court: Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. MR)
- Aggravated Rape, Indecent Assault and Battery, Suffolk Superior Court: Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. KB)
- Violation of a 209A Restraining Order, Threats to Kill, Plymouth County District Court: Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. GT)
- Indecent Assault and Battery (3 counts), Intimidation of a Witness, Bristol County District Court: Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. RJ)
- Aggravated Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon (Attempted Murder with a Knife), Suffolk Superior Court: Not guilty of felony indictments (Comm. v. JB)
- Aggravated Rape, Rape by Force, Rape and Abuse, Indecent Assault and Battery, Youthful Offender Life Felony Trial, Essex County Juvenile Court: Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. LF)
- Indecent Assault and Battery, Worcester County District Court: Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. TH)
- Carrying a Firearm, Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Distribute, Suffolk County Superior Court: Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. WT)
- Mayhem, Aggravated Assault and Battery, Suffolk County Superior Court: Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. AC)
- Carrying a Firearm, Armed Career Criminal Violation, Suffolk County Superior Court: Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. MR)
- Operating to Endanger, Boston Municipal Court: Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. SD)
- Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon, Assault and Battery, Boston Municipal Court (West Roxbury): Not guilty all counts (Comm. v. WR)
A common complaint of clients in criminal cases is that their lawyers were unwilling or unable to take their case to a jury. Clients need an attorney with the skill, smarts and dedication to take a case all the way when plea negotiations, motions to dismiss and all else fail. This is what Serpa Law Office has consistently provided to its clients over twenty years.
A trial record like Serpa Law Office also brings other benefits. District Attorney’s Offices are more willing to offer leniency in plea negotiations when they know they are up against an attorney who will fight a case to the end and likely win. Witnesses will pressure prosecutors to dismiss or reduce charges rather than to face tough cross-examination in front of a jury. Serpa Law Office has obtained dismissals and reductions of charges for its clients innumerable times over the years exactly because of this exceptional trial record.
It is important to have a trial lawyer who will fight for the best result for his clients, and who has the skill and reputation to take a case as far as possible for those results. Serpa Law Office is your law firm for when winning is the only option.
- 1 Individual, Hands-On Approach
- 2 Winning Trial Record
- 3 24+ Years Experience