Criminal And Trial Court Advocacy
Serpa Law Office is a Boston criminal defense and trial court law firm with expertise in a large range of criminal cases as well as civil disputes.
Massachusetts has a long tradition of fairness and equality in its trial courts. Massachusetts’ Constitution, which includes the Declaration of Rights, is the oldest functioning constitution in the world. Attorney Joe Serpa is proud to have been a part of that tradition, fighting for the liberty of individuals against the government and businesses for nearly two decades with remarkable results. He represents clients in the Massachusetts trial courts and courts of appeal, as well as in the United States federal courts.
Serpa Law Office’s practice includes:
- Trial Court Litigation, Both Criminal and Civil
- Serious Felony Defense, Including Murder, Drug Crimes and Sex Offenses Including Date Rape
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Domestic Violence Defense
- DUI | OUI | Drunk Driving
- Juvenile Court Litigation
- Appeals and Post-Trial Litigation
- Traffic Violations
- Administrative Hearings
- Family Court Disputes
- Registry of Motor Vehicles Hearings
- I Need a Dismissal or a Not Guilty Verdict!
- Clerk-Magistrate's Hearings in Massachusetts
- Felonies vs Misdemeanors
- Massachusetts Courts, State Prison and House of Correction
- Expunging or Sealing Your Massachusetts Criminal Record
- Indictments and Grand Juries
- IMMIGRATION CONSEQUENCES: Massachusetts Criminal Convictions for Immigrants and Visa Holders.
- Massachusetts Domestic Violence Lawyer
- Boston's Criminal Lawyer for Domestic Violence; Assault and Battery on a Family Member in Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts Breathalyzer Tests and DUI License Suspensions
- DUI Defense
- Massachusetts Gun and Firearms Crimes
- Massachusetts Sex Crimes
- Massachusetts Drug Possession, Possession with Intent to Distribute and Trafficking
- Illegal Searches and Seizures in Massachusetts
- Right to Remain Silent